Rollerball is twinned in my 6 year old mind with Death Race 2000 as it was released as a double bill. I remember being disappointed when I actually saw the poster as the game we were all playing in the school playground was Death RAYS 2000! A race didn't seem nearly as cool as what we'd been imagining.
Cool poster. Bit of a confession but I don't think I've ever watched Death Race 2000. I've seen clips but even in the early lawless days of renting videos and watching exorcist and chainsaw massacre etc, I don't believe DR2000 was amongst the offering. Years later I can't help feeling the moment has past
Rollerball is twinned in my 6 year old mind with Death Race 2000 as it was released as a double bill. I remember being disappointed when I actually saw the poster as the game we were all playing in the school playground was Death RAYS 2000! A race didn't seem nearly as cool as what we'd been imagining.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thebestlittlefilmhouse.com/ekmps/shops/tblfh01/images/rollerball-and-death-race-2000-original-double-bill-quad-1975-cool-artwork--2791-p.jpg
Cool poster. Bit of a confession but I don't think I've ever watched Death Race 2000. I've seen clips but even in the early lawless days of renting videos and watching exorcist and chainsaw massacre etc, I don't believe DR2000 was amongst the offering. Years later I can't help feeling the moment has past
Delete