Candy and Andy are Strange England at it's very strangest. I'm going to be showing you a number of images of Candy and of Andy and their "guardians" and every single one of then has an "uncanny" wrongness that's as hypnotic as a slow-motion car crash.
I'm not sure where or when but somehow they were hiding in my head, lurking in the; too early to remember them as anything more than a strong feeling of familiarity. I saw the cover image above and I suddenly remembered then again. Perhaps my elder sister had the comics? Perhaps I saw the book in a bookshop or perhaps they just climbed in there on their own; Cuckoo-kind, Stepford Pinocchios with dreams of becoming something even more than real children!
Enjoy the nightmares.
Steve
I'm not sure where or when but somehow they were hiding in my head, lurking in the; too early to remember them as anything more than a strong feeling of familiarity. I saw the cover image above and I suddenly remembered then again. Perhaps my elder sister had the comics? Perhaps I saw the book in a bookshop or perhaps they just climbed in there on their own; Cuckoo-kind, Stepford Pinocchios with dreams of becoming something even more than real children!
Enjoy the nightmares.
Steve

No comments:
Post a Comment