Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Look-in #15 (1975)


 
 
 
Steve

2 comments:

  1. This was the first copy of Look In I ever got. I only ever saw one episode until the DVDs came out a couple of years ago. Sky was really trippy with interesting ideas. For some reason it's is twinned in my mind with "Robert's Robots" with the huge silver painted Casey causing chaos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert's Robots was one of those shows that I used to talk about and people would look blank at me. I've seen one episode recently, although I can't remember much of what happened in it(bit dull!?) The one that I really recall from childhood is where a robot goes ice skating and spins so fast he drills down through the ice (I think that's what happened). As for sky, I used to mix that together with Raven until watching them on dvd recently. I'm working through sky for the second time. Its a big odd idea to put in a children's show, that would never happen now

      Delete